22 January 2008

Voting and Celebrities

First of all, if you haven't done so already, please vote on Steve's blog. He's taking a poll on which movie you prefer. Just go and vote. I don't care if you haven't seen the movies. Just pick one that sounds good. If you do know the movies and you hated both to choose from. Whatever. Just take a dart and throw it at your computer screen until you finally hit one of the movies and then click on it. Or let your dog pick for you.

Heath Ledger was found dead in a NY apartment. I won't speculate. I liked Heath Ledger. He reminded me so much of someone that was once in my life and left. That little boy charm that made you just smile when you saw him.

That's all I have for today. I have to go and tell *Steve* to pick up Brokeback Mountain (see Heath's movie-ography above) on his way home.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails