18 January 2008

Rear view of turtle

Who in their right mind in 1960 illustrated this book? Believe me, we were grasping at straws for things to do and I found this book. Something tells me it was my brother's before it was mine.


My favourite, the rear view of turtle. That's right, shove it!


Look at how you can make veggies into puppets. A whole chapter dedicated to this!


I'm not sure I could categorize a rubber ball in the vegetable section, nor the produce section. I'm not quite sure I could balance a cucumber on my middle finger with a carrot stuck in it for a nose either. It was the 60s, I guess. Rubber comes from a plant, I suppose you could try and eat it.

signed, the willow
(time for recovery and to become less dependent on cough syrup)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails