08 May 2008

Kathie Lee's feet

Onward with my Dooce fan club obsession with catching a glimpse of her on the Today Show. This morning I tuned in to the Today Show around 10:30 am (eastern time) and again at 11:30 on the NBC High Definition channel for an even clearer chance to see Dooce. It would seem that I need glasses and misread her blog too late. You see, she was in fact on tv this Wednesday in the 10:30 segment with Kathie Lee and Hoda. But did I read that? Nope. I skipped right to the part about Kathie Lee and blah blah blah there it was the next day. But I did manage to see Kathie Lee Gifford bring her mother on the show and yap about her life for 4 hours. Then she decided to treat everyone to a segment on her misshapen feet. Man, were they ugly feet. Her and her hammer toes (she called them that, not me). I was able to catch the Dooce segment on You Tube and you can too.


For Craftable Thursday we were just hurting for ideas. Maybe the fact that we spent 2 hours at the playground did us in. Here is what we came up with.

Mix some acrylic paint with some glue. Don't forget to put on your mom's Beaver Canoe shirt from 1984. It is really from 1984. Somewhere around here I have a couple Chip & Pepper shirts too. Remember them? I remember those guys hanging out in the clubs in Winnipeg during the cold winter weekends. Okay, back to the craft.


Paint your glue-paint mixture in a pattern or design onto your paper. Initials work wonderfully.


Sprinkle some glitter on top.


Cut them out and frame them like little monograms for your office. In fact, I think I'll get *Mila* to give me some FF for FundFocus tomorrow. I love her for that, she'll do it too like my little soldier. Crafting like it's for a better good in this world.


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails