31 May 2009

What my dream office looks like

First off my dream office has white floors and white walls with 12 foot ceilings and an expansive wall of windows in a loft downtown somewhere, anywhere.
I choose to work from this desk here.

and sit in this faux leather chair here.

While I find all my neatly organized office material behind me here. That's my assistant's desk in the foreground.




I'll use this for my spreading out paper project. The project where you frantically spread all sorts of nice white fresh paper out and then tap it on the desk and put it back in that nice wall unit above.




I'll allow my visitors to sit in these chairs. They'll add a much needed splash of black.




My assistant can file things away in these.





I'll write all the latest news and messages on these glass noticeboards.








And I'll stare at Jenny Wilkinson wall strips. Maybe once and a while I'll doodle the ladybugs in purple and pink.


Of course at my dream office there will be no work done by anyone (but my imaginary assistant).
signed, the willow






1 comment:

  1. Here you will find useful information on Leather Office Chair for decorating your office in modern style.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails