08 May 2009

Disconcerted

Is that a good word for today? Heck, yeah. Is it right to feel a little disappointed with the world now and again? There is so much going on out there and we all tend to get wrapped up in our trivial day-to-day operations. There is something festering inside of me. A little worry. A little insignificant person who is making themselves present and significant. I've decided that my actions speak to being a "bigger person" as some would say. But I hate not having everyone like me. In the past I tended to time my relationships to a specific limit where I wouldn't allow anyone to get any closer than they could. I kept them at bay for fear that they would find fault in me and not like me or hate me. Those intense feelings are often too much. When I meet other intense people with intense feelings, those time limits are abolished.
That's why a good bow around your neck and a tummy rub cures all pains.

In case the angle isn't quite obvious, she's lifting her left leg waiting for the belly rub of a lifetime. Noogie, noogie, noogie SUMA!

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails