28 May 2009

Truth Wizards & Soothsayers

Lately, like many other Canadian mothers, I have become unnerved (to put it mildly) about the case of the missing 8-year-old girl, Tori Stafford, of Woodstock, Ontario. Her sweet little face lurks in my mind all day, every day since she disappeared on April 8th this year. Two suspects have been arrested and charged with first degree murder in the case. You can read about it here. Because I really wouldn't want even the names of the two on my blog or anywhere near me.
What scares me the most here is that I have had two specific dreams/visions of this little girl and thus far, some of this has so far come true. Unfortunately, the details are far too grim for me to post here and I don't want anyone to be led astray by my personal opinions as it is so hard for me to be objective and keep my personal opinions out of this case. I have been sleuthing far too much on this case and I am now so fixated and so involved, in my own little way, that I personally feel responsible for helping the family uncover the truth. No one deserves to hear the news that Tori Stafford's family had to hear.
I do want to point you in the direction of two very interesting people with sensitivities. Sensitivities that some may not believe exist. I do believe in their sensitivities and feel as though there is truth in their intuition.
Meet Christine Hamlett (from the "Rescue Mediums") and Eyes from 'Eyes for Lies'. Although I have yet to see the Fox show "Lie to Me" that is based on Eyes' skill, I have been a regular viewer of Christine on "Rescue Mediums". I do hope that the police take their perspectives into consideration, as nothing should be ruled out at this point.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails