03 May 2008

100W lightbulbs are hard to find


I succumbed to the Easy Bake Oven request this week and then we had to hunt for a 100W light bulb. By the way, we have only 7W CFL light bulbs in the house now and so we ran to Canadian Tire for one. When we arrived at the store and found the light bulb section, there was a dusty old pack of 100W light bulbs. Four light bulbs for 99 cents. At first I thought about how I didn't want the other 3 light bulbs and I would simply be doing wasteful buying. Then I realized that they were 25 cents a piece and I probably won't be finding any during the life span of the Easy Bake Oven, so we best stock up now.


Oh and this is *Steve's* contribution to saving the planet during the "Hockey Play-offs": Less shaving. Please someone save me from the "van dyke" as he calls it. I prefer to call it the "Dick van Dyke gets swept up in a tornado and gets covered in a bunch of prickly thorns".

*Mila's* contribution to saving the planet this week: Ride your plasma car.


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails