17 May 2008

Why my dog is better than George W. (and Rush Limbaugh)

Reasons why my dog, Suma, is better than George W.:
  1. Suma is Canadian. George W. is not.
  2. Suma has never caused a war. George W. has.
  3. Suma licks her family. George W. does not.
  4. Suma has never hunted and killed. George W.? Can he say the same?
  5. Suma licks her ass. George W.? We're not sure about that and I don't want to speculate.
  6. Suma's administration doesn't drown polar bears, she cuddles them. Does George W's administration take any accountability for stopping the drilling in the Arctic?

It's time for us to stand up and say "My dog is smarter than George W. and his administration" and it's time for us to do something. Scientists are now predicting that Arctic ice will shrink and disappear by 2100. I won't be here, my daughter might be here, and her children will definitely be here. To think that my grandchildren will never see a real polar bear unless it has grown in captivity behind bars in a dug out concrete environment disgusts me and I'm going to take action. Unlike Rush Limbaugh who deserves to be placed on an iceberg to struggle for his survival and starve to death. He's the biggest moron to walk the face of this earth and the fact that humans are even considering or listening to his opinion makes us the stupidest species on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails