31 May 2008

Chances are if you have to tell people it is funny....

Chances are if you have to tell people it is funny, it probably isn't funny.



We are knee deep in outdoor projects this weekend, so my eco-Saturday is not too green this weekend. See, we rented a concrete saw that was powered by the most ancient of fossil fuels. And when *Steve* flooded it, he had to drive across to Rona again to find out how to start it. Then he proceeded to cut the driveway with it. Don't ask me why. I don't ask dumb questions anymore. I just put up with it. Welcome to Suburbia.


Oh, and let's not forget that when we had our wood delivered, for our lower level deck, to the wrong house. So, that would mean the driver was now driving around aimlessly looking for our lost wood. Then picking up the lost wood and re-delivering it to our house, the correct house.

So, yes. Our outdoor project has been hard on the ecosystem. I'm sorry environment. We walked 10 km on Thursday to run our errands. I promise I'll make it up to you. As *Steve* is now gasping for air.


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails