13 May 2008

I want to be in Dooce's movie

I painted these 3 continuous canvases for our master bedroom. IKEA was kind enough to lure me into some sheets that matched the teal colour in the paintings so we could be all matchy-matchy.
Is it true? Will Dooce (aka Heather Armstrong - she really has a name) be working on a movie? Her interview last night on Nightline was proof to her dedicated internet fans that she really is cool. Some of us being "mommy bloggers" (not that any of us condone that term) and some of us the husbands of the "mommy bloggers". After watching her last night on TV, *Steve* looked at me with love in his eye (because the other eye was closed) and said "Maybe I'll quit my job too and work on your blog full time like Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!" GRRRRR. Um, okay, like, whatever. That is sooo not going to happen. Even if I'm making the kind of dough that Heather makes. I will send you and *Mila* both off to boarding school.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails