24 May 2008

If you are looking for Kathie Lee's feet

If you are looking for Kathie Lee's feet, you won't find them here. I have probably had more hits as a result of blogging about Kathie Lee Gifford's feet than anything else. Here are her feet. I guess there are people out there who want to know how Kathie Lee managed to squeeze her giant hammer toes into a pair of 6 inch Manalo Blahnik's fine specimens. Well guess what Internet, Kathie Lee Gifford opted to have her feet operated on instead of her face (she said it, not me). I'm just thinking, if I had big ugly hammer toes I would opt out of showing them on TV. If you have enough money to have your feet "done", you probably have enough power to say "Hey, you know what...I don't want to show my big ugly toes on TV. Get a foot model. I hear that *Steve* is for hire." This is where my husband enters the room with his modelesque carpels and meta-tarsels. His life long dream of being a hand & foot model would come true.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails