21 January 2008

Overheard

Please note my husband is making a ninja star out of popsicle sticks in this picture. That's right. I was sick all weekend and I still had to carry out my chores while he made ninja stars from popsicle sticks which he then doodled all over and left for me to clean up on the dining table along with his new Hot Wheels purchase that we aren't allowed to remove from the box.

Overheard by me this morning, singing in the room next to me was this little chocolate-faced Avril Lavigne fan. I could hear this chitter chatter and singing. When I peered my head around the corner, there she was with mardi gras beads wrapped around her, dancing to her own singing:

" Hey Hey You You! I don't like your girlfriend". Followed by the next K-Tel hit of the week, "My hump, my hump. My lovely lady hump. You should get some lady humps. Everyone needs a lady hump. Do you want some lady humps? I have some lady humps."

I guess Fergie's definition of a lady hump and *Mila's* are different. She refers her shoulder blades as her lady humps. Frankly, I don't want to know what a lady hump is, nor how to get one. *Mila* buys her's at a store, apparently.

Tragically overheard by *Steve* in Tim Hortons on the weekend:
"Is there such a thing as a double double?"

If you want to overhear some more conversations, check out this site: Overheard Everywhere. If you want to read some secrets, check out Post Secret.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails