29 January 2008

The Pieman

This is a sinister topic for the day. See, we do all have a dark side. Britney manifests her's in the form of a British accent (and a bad one at that). I've tried to do dark art, but in it still lurks petals, leaves and polkadots. Let me talk here about a pieman. He's wafting the fresh aroma of a pie in front of someone's face right now. It's really ticking me off to say the least. I've tried to let this little demon bugger off, but he won't. He keeps finding his way back inside my head tormenting me. I'm worrying about the hungry Simple Simon who wants the pie. I think Simon's appetite is fading and it is my psyche that is now hungry.
When things get out of hand like this, I find myself resorting to Feng Shui. An ancient art of harmonious placement. I once stuck a Go Train pass in *Steve's* work shirt, framed the shirt and put it in the "career corner". No word of a lie, within a month or less, *Steve* was out of his dead end job and on to bigger and better things in Toronto, taking the train everyday. Be careful what you wish for!
On a more sinister note, I will now construct a voodoo doll of the Pieman. While I'm at it, I've got a little leprechaun doll to make too. The Leprechaun is not going to get off as easy as the Pieman. Mick O'Dick is going to get the short end of the stick. He's not going to like where I shove it either.
Coming tomorrow, pictures of the Pieman and the Leprechaun.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails