18 January 2008

An Obit for Brit?

It would seem that Brit, aka Ms. Spears, aka ex-Mrs. Federline, aka ex-Mrs. Jason Alexander (not Costanza!) has an obituary written about her and she's not dead. The Associated Press wrote her obituary and it is ready to go if they need it. Can you imagine why Britney is going crazy? I'm not a Brit fan, nor do I buy the National Enquirer (although *Steve* picked it up for me for Christmas thinking it was the gossip rag I was referring to), but I am starting to feel sorry for her. I went to TMZ's website yesterday and watched the paparazzi bombard her. She's even taken to dating one of the photog's that harassed her. Fame comes with a cost and the crazier you get, the crazier they make you. But, reading your own obituary? Or even finding out that someone wrote yours? They're putting her over the edge. Leave her alone and let's all focus on something far more important like this: Mark Malkoff living in IKEA.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails