13 January 2008

This just in - "Willow Of The Wood" Retraction

I have been warned or told by my mother to retract my comments about the "Marble Brats". She tells me and I quote: "When the marble brats were born, they were merely mischievous kids, trashing the house when their mommy went shopping...Grandmothers do NOT teach their grandkids racism." Real moms don't have 35 kids that they roll down to 7-11 for Slurpees either.

I do apologize to the readers and to Gramma for the fact that the marble brats game may be perceived by some to be a racist game. It is not. I simply have OCD and sort anything I can find based on shape, size, colour, or any other commonality. So it is fact my disorder that has caused *Mila* to play with them based on their colours. It was combination of the colour sorting and the brats game that got out of hand, blogged and then misconstrued. I should just delete this entry and the last one and no one would know. No one does know, since no one is reading this darn thing anyhow. Don't worry Gramma, I think that Britney Spears' mother has more to worry about than you do. I wonder if she plays marble brats with her grandchildren and that is why Britney locked herself in the bathroom for 3 hours with her son. I locked myself in the bathroom for 3 hours once to study for an exam and get some peace and quiet in my apartment. But no one knew I was in there. How did they know that Britney went into the bathroom and was there for 3 hours? Are there people timing her from afar? "Oh wait, she's going into the bathroom." Time elapses. "Boy, that girl has been in there for a long time, we should call more paparazzi and the ambulance!" Maybe they should have checked themselves into the psych ward too. Not that I'm a Brit fan. Nor, is there anything wrong with being a fan of hers. Next time, I'll talk to you about more politically correct things that *Mila* teaches me. Until then.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails