01 January 2008

Sentimental Gestures are coming my way on Friday

*Steve* blogs now. http://sentimentalgestures.blogspot.com He seems to be addicted. I'm just so glad that he's not on Facebook or Crackbook. And probably the same reason he won't buy me a Wii. Addiction issues with electronic mediums. So, here is his new blog. And we're all allowed to read it, click on his ads so he can pay for my flowers, or chosen sentimental gestures. I just hope he's willing to be sentimental first and blog it after so I can have some surprises. Or will he actually use me as his guinea pig? It could just be past events that occured when he tried to woo me because he thought I was rich! Right. That's what we let him believe.

Ah, yes. Here is the caped blogger now, hard at work:

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails