10 November 2007

He makes holes. Many, many holes.


Now I want to know...*Steve* what on earth did you do above the bookcase in *Mila's* room?


We have a stud finder. Did you use it? Do you know where it is? Because I'm just guessing, but I bet you'll find it under our bed in the toolbox. We have a toolbox under our bed for the sole purpose of trying to disprove all common sense Feng Shui. I'm sure that if you looked up the love and marriage corner in any Feng Shui book, it would be there in black and white:
"Do not place any sharp tools under your bed to promote an auspicious marriage corner. Unless of course you want to defy this and many other Feng Shui textbooks, then go ahead!"

I'm not sure how I should proceed in trying to cover it up. Have to add it to my list of many other things I am trying to cover up and hide. Like the gaping 3'x 1.5' hole in our living room that the late Mr. Ken Danby was kind enough to paint 'Morning Tide' and autograph a print so I could eventually use it to hide that hole! It was shortly after my placing the print there that poor Ken passed away paddling his canoe in Algonquin Park. I sure hope that this string of bad Feng Shui is not going to jump up and nip anyone in the bum in the middle of the night for placing vice grips under the bed!

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails