25 November 2007

The Green Team sucks


Hey, I didn't say that. I've been watching the Grey Cup tonight just to catch a glimpse of Lenny Kravitz. It was a conversation overheard just now between *Steve* and *Mila*. It's been fun watching the last names that pass by the screen: Canada (who is an American playing for a Canadian team), Dinwiddie, Bean, Osterhuis, Malborough, Flick, Chick. *Steve* and I have shared a good laugh reminiscing about the day that Troy Westwood (the kicker for the Bombers) came cruising for chicks (??) behind our work, driving his Fiero blasting his rock tunes...what a good belly laugh that was.

*Steve* is telling me how the cheerleading outfits are not very fashionable for the Saskatchewan team. "I think they sewed them themselves", said with a teeth suckage. I didn't realize men were allowed to criticize the rival team's cheerleading outfits.

It's cold, so I made some vegan chili and then had to add ground turkey once I was done with it for *Steve*. I'm a little confused by this. But I don't deny anyone any meat around here. Especially if they share with the dog and eat the low fat, no preservative variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails