18 November 2007

Stuffed


Today in history Mickey Mouse debuted. It was 1928.

We had a little party tonight in our basement watching 'Shrek the Third' eating snacks. I feel like Mr. Creosote, due to explode at any second. I'm absolutely stuffed now and just too lazy to turn the channel, resulting in a Celine Dion dance-off on the AMA. Why does she try to be serious? Celine, please stop the dance moves. I can't mock her singing, because she can sing and doesn't miss a beat. No lip synching there. Just stop dancing, Celine, you're going to make me crack a rib or explode or something. Age must have kicked in too, because I keep looking for LL Cool J, and he never shows up on these shows. I don't know the rappers anymore. Do they call them rappers still?



This is *Steve* telling me how to operate my camera.


This is *Mila* not responding to being told what to do.


Me listening to the camera instructions....YOU TAKE A PICTURE THEN MR.SMARTIE PANTS...with *Mila* showing us the trauma her Kinder Egg Surprise endured in the fridge.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails