04 November 2007

It's in the cup



We went for our usual journey to IKEA. I cannot tell you how much I love IKEA. What I don't love are some of the people who decide to venture there. It is understandable to have no idea what is going on on your first visit, or even your second (if this is a foreign IKEA to you). But, don't come to IKEA to put a tent in my daughter's eyeball. And don't walk into my 99 cent frozen yogurt cone, or bowl me over in the living room display section. And the worst part is, you were the same guy! *Steve* calls me "hyper-sensitive" or "overly sensitive". I don't care what my "problem" is, some people are jerks and don't deserve to be on this planet. That includes the pushy, rude and arrogant. Anyhow, we went for a Strippa shelf and ended up leaving with a mattress pad and these great IKEA +365 cups and saucers:

As for Mr. Pushy Rude Dude, follow my rules of IKEA!

I woke up to a big red puffy eyelid and I think there is something in the eye, but I can't find it. *Steve* is afraid of having his own eyes touched, so he won't dare lift my lid and peer in. I know it. So, I will have to struggle all day/week with a big puffy eye. I hate it. I feel like a creature. Now I know how "Simon Birch" was made to feel - being different. If only God had a plan for me in this life, like Simon. We were up until 2 a.m. watching that moving last night and I was bawling all over the place, so that in all likelihood didn't help the left lid. My parents had been out in Lunenburg, N.S. when it was being filmed as a Disney production with a working title of "A Small Miracle". Apparently, Elora, Ontario was another location that they filmed in. Which is making perfect sense to me now since Elora is close to our home. Go out in your jammies and rent this one. It's a story where everyone can identify a piece of themselves within the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails