20 November 2007

Subliminal Advertising




Just as I thought "Bob the Builder" is sending subliminal messages through this 27 inch tube TV. Farmer Pickles said something to the effect of "DRINK RED BULL AND EAT MANY SUGARY ITEMS, THEN JUMP AROUND LIKE THIS AND TOSS, TOSS, TOSS YOURSELF ONTO THE FLOOR. THUD! THUMP!" Or maybe it was Dora?

There was a yoga mat out today and it became an instant attraction to put on a leotard and a larger than life tutu. See, we wear tutus in our house when we do yoga. No lululemon for us, we use ballet wear.

I found yet another unfinished project and I use it for inspiration. It's posted above my computer and it is meant to inspire me. But it's not finished. It has pencil lines and missing brush strokes. Somehow, it speaks to me and I love it. Blue is usually the dead giveaway. If the shade and tone of the blue are to my liking, it will be something I will never part with.



signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails