24 November 2007

I love Emma


I keep meaning to write about Emma. She's this bear that *Mila* has been toting around with her where ever she goes since birth. Emma came to us from *Steve's* old employer in a gift basket for *Mila* when she was born. Emma has endured many machine washings and was once torn to pieces by the agitator in our washer. Therefore, she was stitched up and I have to admit my poor sewing skills here & now. She doesn't bear the chenille finish she once did. And Emma has been most commonly been mistaken by just about everyone for a pig. I think I thought she was a pig for the first 2 years and it was *Mila* who corrected me. "Emma's a bearrrrrr" with a growl at the end of that sentence.

There is a full moon. I've had a darling new haircut and I think it resembles that of Katie Holmes. I'm pretty sure that Posh Spice "owned" the hairdo first, but TomKat took it over and branded it under their marketing strategy. So, the Beckhams lost out. I think I went in with the mind to have a pixie cut all over again, but the girl cutting my hair seemed to want to try her hand at the "Katie". So, I went for it, and I can dig it. Now we are off to the parade. Here's the do.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails