22 November 2007

November snow


It hasn't snowed on my birthday for the past four years that we have lived in Southern Ontario and I miss the November snow.

*Mila* made me a heart out of her toast crusts this morning. Her gift to me. Later in the afternoon, she fixed us a snack. Here it is.

She comes up with the niftiest ideas. I was lucky enough to receive flowers from *Steve* and my mom & dad. Niceties. Not expected, but very well received.

*Mila* has been happy since Gramma sent her a helium balloon along with the flowers. It's kept her happy in the bathroom for 40 minutes while she read the Golden Book "Words" and batted it around until she couldn't multitask any longer and tied it to the door handle.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails