22 July 2008

My Favourite Things #1

When *Steve* and I rented our house in Burlington, we glued these letters to the very dated cabinetry in the bathroom. I took the letters when we left and decided that "Shaw" sounded too much like a cable company, so we stuck with "W@SH". Besides, the local hardware store was sold out of "A"s that day.

Yes, I realize that my "S" is upside down. My mother was happy to put it up for me and she stuck it to the wall with crazy glue. It is not going anywhere and I really couldn't care less.

These letters are still one of my favourite things and while everyone's dog spells out "EAT" in their kitchen, "LOVE" in their bedroom, and "FAMILY" in their living rooms....I still love my "W@SH" and the Chelsea Fog painted walls in our main bathroom. Peter Fallico would approve of my paint colour.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails