30 July 2008

How I spend my allowance

*Mila* and I are probably the worst pair of people to shop together. You see, I look at something and she begs me to get it if it's for her OR she begs me to get it if it's for me. When it comes to her dad, she gives it some thought and then generally drops it in the cart with a "whatever". This shopping of ours is now coming to a ceasing halt as we head up North, the True North, for a holiday. There will be Wal-Mart, Home Hardware and maybe a drug store. No IKEA, no GAP, no Old Navy and certainly there will be no H&M.


No Joe Fresh clothes. Just SAAN. I miss the beauty of the lakes and the love of my family in my hometown. But I love the shopping of my new home.


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails