19 July 2008

Canada? Can we too "tax what we burn"?

In case you don't know what the H-E-double "Sher-woods" I am talking about (or "aboot"), see Al Gore. All good Al's should stand up and be heard. I have to say that Al Gore is a little like Martha Stewart to me. It's not that Martha doesn't know how to cook. I'm sure she does. She just knows how to tell people HOW to cook thanks to a wonderful team that supports her. This team is quite faceless and nameless. And with Al Gore, he's a little bit of the same. "The Scientists" say a lot. Hey! I am a scientist too. Is he talking about me? Shame on you Mr. Gore! We have names you know. And titles too! Have you met my cousin Bugsy? He was an Entomologist. Surprise, Surprise!

Okay, so Mr. Gore has challenged his US governance to become 100% dependable on renewable energy sources in 10 years. Fabulous. Realistic. Necessary. By 2018, I hope that we see what carbon dependant world we are living in and do something before that so we will be alive to see 2018. Thank you Mr. Gore. We need more like you. And more of your "scientists".

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails