24 July 2008

I see ART everywhere

*Steve* is obsessed with chickens and I can't help but love the graphic patterns on the tails of these two. Is one a rooster? I still haven't figured out how they reproduce. I don't want to know. I'm afraid the eggs I'm having for breakfast have something to do with it.


When I took this picture it seemed to have such grand effect which I see is now lost in its presentation. But I love how these cyclists just power pedal their way up these hills over the Escarpment. They are traveling art to me. And the way the road bends and twists here on Guelph Line is so thought-provoking.


And last but certainly not least, the Lowville signs. Such a creative artist rendered each different coloured sign from metal. They are unique, fabulous and each time I see them I could take 900 pictures.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails