21 July 2008

Fox Mulder Veggies

Because when I met *Steve* he introduced me to the world of Fox and the world of X-Files. While I often fell asleep watching it (like I have during every tribal council ever held on 'Survivor') I sort of took a bit away and I have to admit, I just wanted Scully to get married to Mulder and have his baby. But I think she had an alien baby, didn't she? I forget.


Here are the Fox Mulder Roasted Veggies from my personal recipe vault:

  • 1 diced zucchini (something green in honour of the little green men)
  • 12 diced cherry tomatoes (something cherry red for the colour of Scully's hair)
  • 12-15 small whole mushrooms (for all the fungi and viruses that attached themselves to Mulder)
  • 1 chopped hot red onion (for Mulder's love child with Scully that was spiced up with a little Alien DNA)
  • salt
  • pepper
  • olive oil
  • balsamic vinegar
  • dash of hickory smoke (for Mulder's Dad, the Cigarette Smoking Man)

Place all ingredients in a roaster and toss. Place in oven at 400 for 20 minutes or less. Toss occasionally. Alternatively you can BBQ them or send them into space with an alien passing by.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails