01 April 2008

I do I do I do believe in fairies

Well, I have watched Peter Pan at least 4 times now since it has become part of our movie collection. I have to admit that I am a fan of it, since I am a fan of the Disney animated feature and I'm sucker for Johnny Depp in Finding Neverland.

A few Christmases past, my mom bought this journal for me "Fairies: Library of Congress". The images in this day planner are so amazing that I would never dare drop one iota of ink upon its pages. Instead I choose to treasure this reference book, if you will, of fairies through the imaginations of a plethora of illustrators. I've lost myself in the pages of this book so many times. Imagining the life of a fairy. So it is true "I do, I do, I do believe in fairies".

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails