08 April 2008

Style Tuesdays with an IKEA Hack

I have stressed myself out worrying about what to do with the $14.99 table that I bought for *Mila's* hideaway that won't fit in there without her being uncomfortable. Then I tried to get *Steve* to put it on the deck. That was a no-go. It needs a 2x4, not a 2x6 to brace itself onto. When I saw the table sitting on the floor all dejected, next to the new day bed....voila! An IKEA hack. *Mila* choose to jump on the bed and test the softness while the camera was out.


Looking a little too "hospital-ish" here and I'm thinking that the walls might now need a fresh coat of mint green.


I need a guest for it now. A solo thin guest. I'm sure *Mila* wouldn't mind sleeping in it. Right now, I have 2 comforters and a folded up mattress pad acting as a make-shift mattress. I haven't decided if I'm keeping it or not. I'd love to. But I think I'm going to get into fist-a-cuffs with my mama.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails