27 April 2008

Green Life


Yesterday, we did what we set out to do. Which was, go to the Green Living Show in Toronto. It was very informative, very interesting, but lacked what all seek out to find at a green show: cotton candy. That was *Mila's* review. They organized the show well and it was obviously well thought out and planned by the pros. With a section on:

I actually bought a few things. Something for Mother's Day for my mom and something for me to match my rubber boots:



We shared a nice day together as a family and while *Mila* was bored being dragged around here and there, she did manage to squeeze in a presentation from the Wye Marsh on reptiles. She received a crank-it-up flashlight from the Ontario Government and marvelled in a poster of birds, where she knew at least 10 out of 12 species. I'm so proud of her that she can appreciate these things and knows right from wrong. Selfishly, I have to say that my husband and I are responsible for that from both nature and nurture. She's a good kid and she'll make a great adult.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails