11 April 2008

The Empty People


My latest art creation that I am working on a series of hand-drawn illustrations to ACTUALLY FINISH and sell! Yes, I am committing myself on this blog to FINISH A PROJECT AND SELL IT! There it is in B&W type....or blue and tan. Whatever.
I call it "The Empty People and the Grounded Children". It is our youth that we need to look to for guidance. They are the ones with open hearts, grounded roots, fresh ideas, nurturing minds. They are not jaded, nor impoverished by their views because their hearts have been broken very few times (I hope). We need to preserve what they have and try to embody part of their spirits in us, as adults, if we are going to save our planet with them - for them!
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails