02 April 2008

A hideaway

This morning *Mila* and were looking for something in the basement: a crawlspace. Yeah, we don't have a crawlspace and *Mila* is obsessed with them. She wants one and *Steve* rationally tried to explain to her that we have a walkout basement and cannot lift the house to make her a crawlspace. So we decided to take the area under the stairs to the basement and convert it into her own little nest/hideaway/crawlspace. We went to IKEA, I bought her a clip on table for a deck from their summer collection. Check it out here. The picture on their website doesn't do it justice. It's got these cute little flower cut outs stamped in it.
On another note, this is what happens to people when they have crazy relatives. I think we have a few relatives in my family that could cause this to happen to someone.
And my animal pick for the month has to be this. I love this dolphin. Makes me want to join Greenpeace.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails