19 April 2008

10 Million Schnooks in this city and only one windmill

Agreed. Not everyone is a Schnook. What is a Schnook anyhow? Something that my niece made up many moons ago. And at that time there was only one Schnook and 2 million people in the world.




With so many people congregating around Toronto, couldn't they please have another windmill? This one looks so lonely. There is some serenity that surrounds those windmills and I used to think that *Steve* was crazy wanting one for our energy production/consumption. But if we had the right yard, I could incorporate it into our landscape design. They are rather geometric and contemporary in their design. Cute. I want one. Make it three. Isn't that the rule of three? Buy things in three?

I'm not sure, but this truck says to me that it might be hauling that garbage out of this country. Sigh. Alas, we are not perfect in Canada are we?


One more note: Thank you to Geek Squad for suggesting that we re-install the drivers. All is functional again in our household....computer wise anyhow.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails