09 April 2008

Damn you Germs!

Why is there a perpetual germ that keeps coming around and infesting my little girl? Perhaps all that sand that she dug in on the weekend contained the festering foul viruses. Come to think of it, I'm sure it did. I've had this stomach-thing going on and off like a light switch being played with a 3 year old and now *Mila* has taken to snorting snot back into her skull.
I swear just now I said "Come to the bathroom with me"
to which she said "But I don't have to barf".
I have no idea why *Mila* thought I was going to take her to the bathroom and lean her over the toilet and start shoving my finger down her throat?!?!?!? Maybe because the dog held it all night long with crossed legs and woke up some time in the middle of the moonlight to barf all over the carpet. Of course. It is a scientific fact that dogs do not barf on ceramic tile or hardwood. They will always choose carpet. It was either the fact that she sensed a storm or we stuffed her full of *Mila's* left over DQ plain sundae.
Oh, I was trying to take a picture of the Toronto skyline in the distance, when this flew right in front of me as I snapped! Seriously. Personal space goose!



signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails