19 February 2008

The theory of 3 clicks

If you click around enough on the internet and do the least amount of typing your lazy fingers can possibly handle, where do you end up? I ended up here today. Three clicks from whence I began.

*Steve* tells me that the company he works for set up their new website so that everything is only three clicks away. Every day, I find myself clicking 3 clicks from where I began and that's where I lose myself. I stop, look at the pictures, enjoy the scenery. Maybe even read a little.

Where will you end up today if I am your click number one? Or your click number two? I hope I'm your click number three! Please let me be your click number three? So you can read about my vegetarian plastic kitties and how they drink beet juice.
See his red nose? Beet juice!

signed the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails