18 February 2008

Dreams

Right now, my dad and my husband are rolling their eyes. *Steve*, the husband of mine, claims that he has a wonky eye since he was a kid and had a bad cold and his eyes "fell asleep and never woke up". I'm guessing that the gypsies must have nabbed him and cast a spell on him.
My dreams from last night were a mixture of my life in all sorts of textures, colours and shapes. There were people from my past and the other half of my leg, aka *Mila*, is in almost all of my dreams. I have a recurring dream that I haven't had for quite a while and the other day *Mila* mentioned some dream of hers that was quite similar to it. Rooms connect without hallways. It has the dank, dark emptiness of a horror-filled old manor house, dormitory, or hospital. The most vivid part of the dream every time is going from one room to another and finding "the room". This is the room you know you have to enter (to get out of the maze of rooms?). I usually am forced by someone to sleep in this room. As I settle into the room, of course unsettled an old woman appears and her evil presence is over-whelming. I can suppress all sorts of things in my dreams. But when this old woman appears, she cannot be suppressed by me. She has come for me and she is the ultimate in evil. My mom has a very similar dream. Could we inherit a thought pattern or a memory? Does *Mila* now have this dream too? I have yet to share my dream with her for fear that my dreams and ideas will become hers.
I had another cat to post today....but the add image feature is not working for me. Nor is the spell-check!
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails