13 February 2008

Proof that we spend too much time talking about technology

There was probably a time in my life where I thought a "Blackberry" was sold in the grocery store beside the raspberries. In my parent's age, I'm sure they picked them or knew someone who did pick them. Reaching back a little further, my grandmothers probably just learned of this fruit called a blackberry later in life and would never understand what this is all about.

*Mila* sends her Grampa an email from her "Blackberry". Yes. I know! It is a calculator. But don't you find it unusual that she can send an email from her "Blackberry", she's not yet 4 and my cell phone is in her toybox (Because I live in the dark ages when it comes to mobile technology, I still need to see phone cords to believe that it is actually a real phone call.)

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails