21 February 2008

My head is made from glue and I have coconuts in my closet

Just what I needed. A coconut bra for my daughter and a grass skirt. There are remains from this hay skirt from Hawaii (made in Indonesia) all over the house. My head is made from glue due to another germ infestation.

Here is what I'd wish for today: A cozy warm blanket to curl up under while I watched a sappy movie with Brad Pitt, a warm dog by my feet, a husband who was home to take his little girl out for some afternoon fun, all this while I drank a hot steamy cup of tea.

Instead, this is the reality: my blanket shrunk in the wash and doesn't cover my feet, my dog has a gimpy leg and is curled up with *Mila* and not me, my tea is luke warm and the movie *Mila* chose for us this afternoon is 'Hercules' and sadly, there is no Brad Pitt in it (although they did mention Achilles).

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails