04 February 2008

The Bloggers and their Bloggies

Heather B. Armstrong (aka dooce) is busy celebrating her daughter's fourth birthday (Which I will be doing next month + 1 day for my own daughter, not dooce's. She just had her's. Pay attention!), and then she's going to be busy with her blog awards, the Bloggies.
Yeah. Yup. Then there is me and my boring life. Let's see, we had snow. Lots of snow. Lots of snow for the 'banana belt' which equates to snowmen the size of small teddy bears and sliding on grass with patches of white. Ok, I'm exaggerating again. We got an hour of sliding in yesterday at La Salle Park and about 10 minutes in today. I later received my award/reward which was a Timmy's coffee. There is a dog snoring and twitching, yelping and crying at my feet. Next will come my non-blogging husband who has delegated me to delete his blog. "Delete your own damn blog!" I guess that's the end of his sentimental gestures blog and his sentimental gestures. I'd say "Make your own damn dinner!", but that's too fifties. "Delete your own damn blog!" fits the 21st century well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails