22 February 2008

My hallway ghost

Ok, *Steve* is probably still peeing his pants thinking about my description of what haunts me. When I am standing by the sink, looking in the bathroom mirror, I see shadows moving behind me. It spooks me out and *Steve* says its nothing because he doesn't have a keen sense of spookiness like I do. Yesterday, I asked him to just listen to my description of this spirit. Don't judge, just listen. So I described these shadows that zoom behind me and how I just get the sense that they remind me of someone....Danny Devito.

Yes, I am haunted by something like a 'Danny Devito' in the hallway and not only am I the laughing stock of the house, I am now the laughing stock of the internet. I think if it were a 'Christopher Walken' or a 'Bela Lugosi' *Steve* might take me serious. But because I chose to describe my "ghost" as 'Danny Devito-like' it is only slightly funny and slightly creepy.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails