25 February 2008

I bowled with a monkey

For *Mila's* birthday we decided to have a little bowling rendezvous. I was tired of going to the dollar store and the candy store to pick out the traditional loot bag stuff. In fact, you know it's a sad world when the loot bags come ready made. First pinatas, then loot bags. What's next frozen grilled cheese? Yes, there is such a thing. So I chose to try out my new screen printing kit and make the kids some t-shirts. Here's the screen being prepped. And here is the t-shirt for *Mila*. Not fabulous. But Hey! I like my monkey. He's sort of pretty, sort of cute. One is for a boy, so I couldn't get all girly with them. I am now ready to screen print more and more every week! So let's get it going. What should I design and create next? Car full of Larrys?

"Look, Dog! Get off the couch! Note the Rubbermaid container beside you? Why are you lying on top of the pillows? Why? Why do you drive me crazy with your hairy butt?"
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails