09 February 2008

Reasons why I need to go to IKEA today


Reasons why I need to go to IKEA today

1. I have a coupon for $20 that I need to use by March 1st. We bought our Christmas tree at IKEA this year and received a coupon of equivalent value. Plus IKEA donates a portion of their profits to Tree Canada. Everyone wins! Especially me. I will now be allowed to go to IKEA before March as a result. Thank you to the marketing genius at IKEA who dreamed this one up.

2. I have become accustomed to warm 1% milk in my coffee and need something to froth it with. Since my last frother was used to make bubbles for Polly Pocket and her pals in their hot tub. I think it was her monkeys that demanded "MORE! MORE! OOO-OOO-AA-AA". See! Now I need a new frother.

3. *Steve* wants a mattress pad for our bed.

4. I need a bag of IKEA coffee.

5. The greyish white stain that they carry at IKEA is fabulous.

6. I could do a kitchen makeover and get new handles or new cabinets and appliances.

7. *Mila* likes to play in the kids' section.

8. I conveniently chipped a plate last night.

9. *Mila* needs a new bed.

10. My mom is coming to visit and so I'll need to freshen up our guest supplies.

11. Fortino's is conveniently located next door and I can get my groceries and some yummy coffee syrup.

12. I can walk the aisles and pretend I live there like Mark Malkoff does.
13. *Mila* and I have been bored and house bound for part of the week, so we are at each other's throat and thus need to go shopping to alleviate all stress. Yoga is not working.

signed, the willow



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails