16 February 2008

Did I mention?

Did I mention that I have reached 100 entries? Yep. That was then...and this is now.

And this is yet another sickly created flourescent orange cat. Did these people think they were funny when they made these cats? My mom thought that I or *Mila* (the 3.98 year old) was doctoring them up with paint, jiffy markers and crayons. No! We did not alter these cats in any way, shape or form. They are pure and simple from the factory that makes green flamingos and purple toucans. We have that bird collection as well. These are the toys that *Mila* chooses to have in the bath with her. If she turns out to be a weird, twisted soul I am blaming these cats!

We have booked a bowling lane or two and some pizzas to be on the agenda for the big 4th Birthday Bash. It should be exciting. *Steve* is dictating what he wants to get her. Hungry Hippos. C'mon! I spend years of my life grooming her to be an A+ honour student and be off to Western at the age of 16 and you are going to strip it all away by allowing her to having Hungry Hippos???!! "She has talked about it so much" claims *Steve*. Yeah and she also talks "so much" about how cows cause global warming and so does my brother's dog. Do we need to get Bessie and a golden retriever now too?

Changing the subject once more. Here is the place I now call my home.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails