09 November 2008

Why I really did die and go to kitchen

Oy Vay! You know the IKEA commercial where the woman shows off her newly reno'd home and all the rooms have been made into kitchens. Hello! I think I am that lady. However, my kitchens are all dismantled, unpacked and being massacred by my husband with MDF and a chisel. (Tip to all you newlyweds out there: Stay clear of your mate when he/she is carving out a hinge-shaped hole in your cupboards with one of the several chisels from his prized chisel collection)



Welcome to my house, er, I mean kitchen.




We will not be lounging in the living room. No, it is now the overflow of my cupboards.








Sorry, can't eat in the kitchen. My husband is busy chiseling.



We can hang out in the laundry room. You can take the pony for a ride or hide in the old cabinets.
signed, the willow lost in her kitchens

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails