28 November 2008

I've said it before, it's in the eyes


Meet artist Rob MacInnis. I was fortunate enough to have a date with my treadmill and 55" of Sony this morning. So, I turned on Bravo and met the photography of Rob MacInnis. Be sure to click on Farm Families on his website. When you sit down with your hamburger in hand tonight, thick of those eyes and the soul behind those eyes. If you can't see it, you never will. I'll be sure to tell you that if you can't see it then your soul is made of tar and you're going to burn in hell, or a dark, dank place with bad country music and where B actors will perform for you all day and night while you listen to Liberace rap and rhyme. Have fun. Or you can at least think about that soul of the cow and understand the message here. Thank you Rob for giving these barnyard folk a chance to prove their existence in our world. They are fashion models after all and our consumption of domesticated animals, in many forms, is primitive at its best.


signed, the willow

p.s. obviously Rob did not take a photo of Bessie and I - it was Steve - and Bessie is not looking too impressed with my cavalier attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails