10 November 2008

I swear to GAWD, I cannot buy black tights

No matter how hard I try I cannot find the appropriate black tights for *Mila*. I bought one pair that was too small. Then I bought another, that I was pleasantly surprised with at first, that were made of bamboo - they ripped on the first wear and were beyond repair. Now I bought a two pack, sizes 4-7. The sizing was odd, but nonetheless, I thought "What a range! These will fit." Alas, they were made of steel and did not stretch! Help me! I need to find black tights that fit!

On another note, cute snowflake patterns to cut out: Marcel (the kid) and his Kid Craft Website!Blimey, this kid is making loads of cash from his website and blog.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails