16 November 2008

'I love the part when Snoopy sexed up his dog house'

That's right. Snoopy sexed up his dog house. I think in the 1970s, they let us watch the occasional movie or tv show in school because it was GOOD for our developing teeny minds. My brother was fortunate enough to watch Charlie Brown's Christmas at school (I'm guessing since we had only CBC) and then was told by the teacher to draw a picture as well as describe it. So there is Snoopy, 'his sexed up' dog house with the phrase above. I'm sorry, it still makes me giggle.





Snoopy and his offspring in the dog house


So now, *Steve* sexed up my kitchen and I think I finally understand what my brother was trying to say. He was right. There's decorating and renos and then there is 'sexing it up'. "Oh boy, what kind of ads will appear on her blog now?", my mother is currently asking herself.



signed, the willow aka Snoopy's Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails