06 November 2008

Sorry, We're Closed


*Steve*": "see, they're closed. We can't go in"

*Mila*: "But, Daddy! I have to go to the bathroom."

*Steve*: "Why the HELL are they closed every time we come here?"

*Mila*: "Don't say HELL!"

*Steve*: "We come here once a year and they are always closed."

*Me*: "Do you hear yourself? What do you expect this little town of White River to stay open for you to waltz in and browse the maps while your kid uses their washroom?"

*Steve*: "Of course. I expect them to be here past 6 p.m. every year so that I can have my picture taken with Winnie the Pooh and let my kid flush the toilets. Just take her to A&W would ya?"

*Me*: "Sure, but I'm getting onion rings then."

*Steve*: "I don't care. Just take her to the bathroom before she pisses her pants."

*Mila*: "Don't say that 'p' word, Daddy!"


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails