21 November 2008

My Robot


In darkness there is light and in light there is darkness. And in the middle of nowhere there is a big black squirrel ready to jump on your head and go for a ride.
It has been a struggle these past few weeks. We've been finding the light in the darkness, but I can't figure out how the darkness manages to sneak in during the light? It's perplexing to be a parent, to say the least. I look at her little smile in this picture and I want that look all the time, every day. Reality says "it will never happen, she's a human being". Shut up REALITY! Hence the reason I love reality tv shows like this one. I never thought I'd say this, but why can't I be a little more of a good mother like Tori Spelling and a little less of badmothersanonymous.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails